Welcome to the Naturopathic Practice of Dr. Christina Youngren
Dr. Youngren’s medical practice emphasis is on prevention of disease through health planning and promotion of wellness and vitality. Her personalized care focuses on discovering and treating the cause of disease at the same time as educating and empowering her patients, utilizing the principles of naturopathic medicine.
Trained in Naturopathic primary care, Dr. Youngren utilizes all aspects of Naturopathic Medicine with a specific focus on environmental medicine, hormone imbalances, infertility, and endocrine disorders.
Scope of Practice
- Environmental Medicine: Chemical Sensitivity, Mold Exposure, Toxic Body Burden
- Endocrine Disorders: Hypo/Hyperthyroid, Adrenal Insufficiency
- Hormone Balance Support: Peri/Post-Menopause, PMS, PCOS, Fibroid, Estrogen Dominance
- Digestive Health: Irritable Bowel Disease, GERD/Acid Reflux/Heartburn, SIBO, Food Sensitivities
- Preconception Care | Fertility/ART Support
- Chronic Illness | Autoimmunity
- Metabolic Issues | Weight Loss
- Chelation & Detoxification
- Intravenous Nutrients | B12 & Slim Shots
- Bio-identical Hormone Therapy (BHRT)
- Nutrition & Dietary Support
- 21-Day Metabolic Cleanse | HCG Program
- Food Allergy Testing | SIBO | Neurotransmitter Testing
An Environmental Perspective
In today’s world, toxins are constantly bombarding us through the water we drink, the food we eat, the air we breathe and the products we use on our body. Unfortunately, these toxins place a cumulative burden on our body’s neurological, immunological, and endocrine systems, and their ability to function optimally. The end result is chronic illness and disease. Many times this burden is silent and goes unnoticed, but as the level of exposure increases, compounded with life’s everyday stressors, we begin to experience the signs and symptoms from this “total body burden”.
If your goal is to prevent, reduce or treat the environmental factors that are affecting your health and you wish to experience the benefit of working with a doctor who will work to understand the underlying cause to your imbalanced health, call for your FREE 15 MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION and begin your path to health and wellness today!
We are a fee for service medical practice which means payment is due at the time service is performed. We accept Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, Debit Cards, Visa, MasterCard and check/cash. Please check with your insurance carrier to inquire about your coverage for out-of-network providers, as many insurance companies reimburse a high percentage of the cost of treatment. If requested, at the end of each visit, you will be given a copy of your bill and service summary to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.